Where are your serviced offices located?
Our serviced office locations are located throughout Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. For more information on each location, please visit the Our Locations page.
Yes, should you wish to make structural changes to your office please advise the business centre staff and they will obtain a quote for you. Please note that you will need to return the office back to its original condition before you vacate the premises. Any changes need to be approved by your landlord and then reinstated during the make-good at the end of your license agreement.
Your Sales & Leasing Consultant as well as your Business Manager will discuss your furniture requirements before you move in. Our standard furniture includes desk, pedestal and chair (per person). Your office will also include a handset & 10GB internet (which can be increased if required).
*Subject to availability, additional furniture items can be supplied e.g. meeting tables & chairs, credenza, bookshelf, waiting chairs, and additional desks.
Yes, across all of our sites we host networking events. Your Business Manager will invite you to any building networking events.
Tea, coffee, milk and biscuits are all complimentary. You also have access to a fridge/freezer and microwave. Cutlery and crockery is provided.
The office clean includes a vacuum, dusting once per week and emptying of rubbish bins, three times per week.
Your Business Manager will be able to provide you with the exact scope.
A quote can be provided for additional cleaning. Please speak with your on-site team for further details.
You can access the gym during our business hours with particular virtual office packages. Your team on-site will be able to provide you with access. To see which virtual office packages offer gym access, view the Virtual Office page and refer to the Virtual Office Packages table.
Your serviced office package includes:
– Furniture set-up to your office requirements, including; desk, pedestal, executive chair per person & artwork for your suite
– 10gb internet, one phone line & handset rental (no installation fees)
– Office cleaning three times per week
– Electricity, air-conditioning, rates, taxes & body corporate fees
– Access to kitchen facilities including tea, coffee, sugar & biscuits
– Complimentary use of gymnasium, including showers
– Friendly receptionists to greet your clients
– On-site Business Manager
– 24/7 access to the building
– Ability to upgrade to a larger office within the building at any time during your agreement
– Access to Business Centre facilities, including Xerox Document Centre for printer/facsimiles; boardroom & meeting room facilities & dedicated secretarial support.